Central Alberta's Special Place for Family Wellness
To the Stars Occupational Therapy and Wellness Centre is a unique place.
At our Lacombe based studio, we offer occupational therapy, physical therapy and psychology services to people of all ages and abilities.
We offer a variety of classes and options to best suit your needs and your schedule. Please stop by the centre during office hours to chat with our friendly staff and see what programs are right for you.
*Did you know that many of our programs and services may be covered by your group insurance as an occupational therapy benefit?
Occupational Therapy Services
- Assessment and consultation for motor development
- Assessment and consultation of sensory processing needs
- Family support and coaching
- Group programs for youth ages 6-17 years
Physical Therapy Services
- Assessment and consultation for gross motor skills and development
- Monitoring physicality such as range of motion, muscle tone, strength, endurance
- Reviewing and implementing exercises and/or equipment necessary for maintaining or improving physical abilities
- Collaborative treatment approach for entire family
- Assessment and strategies for challenging behaviour and anxiety
- Behavioural and counselling approaches to teach new skills to promote effective interactions with others and environment
Youth Group Programs
- STAR (Strong, Trusting, Assertive and Resilient) Youth Program
- Sensory and Social Skills Groups
- Summer Camps
Wellness Programs for All Ages
- Inspirational workshops for school staff, parents and community partners including:
- Leadership Workshops
- Classroom Workshops
- Parent Workshops
School Based Services
- We work with educators and students providing:
- Occupation therapy
- Physical therapy