Central Alberta's Special Place for Family Wellness
To the Stars Occupational Therapy and Wellness Centre is a unique place.
At our Lacombe based studio, we offer occupational therapy, and psychology services to people of all ages and abilities.
We offer a variety of classes and options to best suit your needs and your schedule. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment to stop by the centre during office hours to chat with our friendly staff and see what programs are right for you.
*Did you know that many of our programs and services may be covered by your group insurance as an occupational therapy benefit?
Occupational Therapy Services
- Assessment and consultation for motor development
- Assessment and consultation of sensory processing needs
- Family support and coaching
- Group programs for youth ages 6-17 years
- Collaborative treatment approach for entire family
- Assessment and strategies for challenging behaviour and anxiety
- Behavioural and counselling approaches to teach new skills to promote effective interactions with others and environment
Youth Group Programs
- STAR (Strong, Trusting, Assertive and Resilient) Youth Program
- Sensory and Social Skills Groups
- Summer Camps
Wellness Programs for All Ages
- Inspirational workshops for school staff, parents and community partners including:
- Leadership Workshops
- Classroom Workshops
- Parent Workshops
School Based Services
- We work with educators and students providing:
- Occupation therapy
- Physical therapy